THIS IS HOW YOU INCREASE YOUR DAILY ANTIOXIDANT INTAKE
Berries a favourite in your kitchen? Yup mine toooooo! Just straight up works a sweet treat, but let’s talk about all wonderful ways to enjoy our antioxidant rich bursts of deliciousness hey? I’ll pop my ideas below :
– Buckwheat seed bread with coconut yoghurt and STRAWBERRIES or a homemade RASPBERRY chia jam (cottage cheese or ricotta also a yummy one here too) epic for breakfast but let’s face it can be eaten at any time of day
– Rocket, goat cheese, STRAWBERRY, salad – the most delicious salad served with your choice of protein
– Banana RASPBERRY nice cream – simple blend of banana, raspberries, and a dash of vanilla if you wish
– MIXED BERRY fruit wraps with raw nuts and seeds for a snack – Jet’s fave!
– Porridge – either oats or quinoa – made with nut milk, a dollop of almond butter and a handful of BLUEBERRIES
– BERRY smoothie with coconut milk, raw protein and a teaspoon of healthy oil (hemp or flax)
– Raw chocolate and STRAWBERRIES or whichever berry you wish because that combo is and always will be LIFE!
+This is partnered post with Driscoll’s Berries, all thoughts and opinions expressed are the authors own