5 swaps for a gut loving breakfast
Breakfast is a meal that can fire us up and fuel us well for the day or absolutely sink us. I know lots of people go for fire but may not yet understand how and where we can make simple swaps to inject quality nutrients into breakfast so I’m here to give you a few simple swap ideas at brekky so it’s fire, fuel AND some gut loving ingredients to support digestive health too.
There are options for any day of the week here. My fast, easy favourite at the moment is berries or stone fruit with muesli and Activia probiotic-rich, no added sugar, Yoghurt as I do the Activia 28-Day Gut Challenge. I know that way I’m enjoying a really deliciously balanced brekky with the bonus of a probiotic rich food to support my gut too.
What’s your favourite?
- SWAP SUGARY CREAM BASED YOGHURT AND SUGARY GRANOLA FOR ACTIVIA BLUEBERRY FIBRE +, PROBIOTIC RICH, NO ADDED SUGAR YOGHURT WITH FRESH SEASONAL FRUIT AND YOGHURT
2. SWAP BACON AND EGGS WITH A SUGARY BBQ OR TOMATO SAUCE ON A WHITE BUN FOR A WHOLESOME WRAP WITH AVOCADO SPINACH KRAUT AND EGGS
3. SWAP STORE BOUGHT BANANA BREAD (AKA CAKE) WHEN ON THE GO, FOR WHOLE BANANA AND 125G TUB ACTIVIA PROBIOTIC RICH, NO ADDED SUGAR YOGHURT
4. SWAP COFFEE NO BREAKFAST, FOR DELICIOUS BANANA SMOOTHIE
(*Tip: if you’re not used to eating breakfast because it’s been replaced by coffee then make a small smoothie to start)
5. SWAP JAM BUTTER ON WHITE BREAD FOR A WHOLE GRAIN OR SEED BREAD WITH NUT BUTTER OF CHOICE AND AND FRESH OR (FROZEN + DEFROSTED) BERRIES
Visit https://www.activia.com.au/gut-challenge for full T&Cs.
This is a partnered post with @activiaaustralia , all thoughts and opinions expressed are the authors own.
#Activia28DayGutChallenge #GetYourGutIntoGear #Activiaprobiotics #sponsored